Sunday, December 16, 2007

FOODBLOG



My name is Jamie. People call me Beardo. I am always hungry. All the time. I would say that 80% of my thoughts are about previous meals, the current meal, or meals to come in the future. I am consumed by food. When I wake up in the morning, I'm thinking about what I will eat for each meal that day and sometimes I'll think even farther ahead to food I will eat during the weekend.

Even though I am obsessed with what I eat and what other people are eating, I have been able to maintain a somewhat normal human weight. I am approximately 5'11 and 187 lbs. right now which most doctors would tell you is average. I have been overweight for some of my life and underweight for a much larger part of my life. None of that really matters though.

The point of all this is to write about food that I eat. I'll write about the restaurants I eat at. I'll write about meals that I cook for myself. I'll write about a Big Mac that I ate drunk off my ass if I can remember it. You will know what food is good. You will know which restaurants to eat at and what to eat at them. You will learn that bacon goes with almost anything.

1 comment:

Sean said...

BACON GOES WITH ALL.